Spring class dates: February 11, 13, 18 and 20: 6:00pm - 8:30 pm
Students will attend all sessions.
Early registration closes January 31. Late registration is February 1-4, an additional $15 will be charged at late registration. Class closes on February 4.
February 11 and 13 : Room 610, Mr. Flores
February 18 and 20: Room 709, Ms. Lane
This course is taught in a collaborative classroom environment and provides students with the necessary tools and skills to outsmart the SAT. Using our customized manual, our Edge instructors present material to students and then assists them while they apply these proven techniques to actual SAT problems. The Edge manual, practice SATs, and a copy of The College Board’s Official Study Guide are all provided for each enrolled student.
Students cover the following areas in our course:
- Overview of test structure, timing and scores
- Review of important terms and skills in all sections
- Tips and techniques to get to the correct answer quickly
- Strategies and tricks to eliminate wrong answers
- Practice of techniques on actual test questions
- Best practices of successful test takers
Clovis East Fall SAT Class
In order to keep our costs low for our classes, we do not offer refunds. You may transfer your class to another date or student in your home. Thank you!
Books are shipped directly to your school